Where has the time gone?
Thanks for taking the time out of your day to visit my little section here at 967irock.com.
I've been doing the Midday Slot at 96-7 I-ROCK since September of 2002 and I've been pretty fortunate to meet some interesting people - listeners, business owners, politicians, and celebrities. Whether it's been at station events or just doing my grocery shopping in the Twin Cities, I'm always happy to shake hands and hear from you face to face.
I hope that my chatter between the tracks has impacted you in some way over the decade and I'm grateful that you have allowed me to be a part of your lives by sharing my wife's battles with Cancer, the births of our two daughters, my weight loss, and just the odd updates I post on Facebook and Twitter.
I'm originally from Tinley Park which if you have ever caught a show at the First Midwest Bank Amphitheater (The New World Music Theater, The Tweeter Center) you have been to my home town.
I came to I.S.U in 1997 and never moved back as I worked several jobs as I pursued a Full Time gig in the Radio Business - spending time at Menards, Hundman Lumber, and even teaching Martial Arts out in Heyworth.
I've love training Brazilian Jiu Jitsu at Henry BJJ since 2007, raising funds for Relay For Life, and spending time with my family.
Here are my goals for 2014:
01. Take care of my will.
02. Get the family to Arizona without using credit cards
03. Dine at 12 Restaurants in Bloomington-Normal that I have not dined at in 2013. (3 of 12)
04. Motivate someone to set goals for themselves. (DONE)
05. Compete in 4 Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Tournaments and MEDAL in TWO.
06. Go on TWELVE Dates with just my wife - we now have 4 amazing sitters for the girls. (3 of 12)
07. Take my girls bowling every month. (1 of 12)
08. Train 250 Hours with Henry Brazilian Jiu Jitsu- Team RMNU
09. Get Diamond Dallas Page to town of a DDP YOGA Workshop
10. Hit 185 pounds.