Hey, It's Me. It's Me. It's CHA-CHA Chandler!
Here are my goals for 2012:
1. Be at 100% of my daughter's activities.
2. Find an additional LEGAL source of income so I can take my wife out more (babysitters cost money you know).
3. Hit 190 Lbs by February 25th.
4. Compete AND Medal in TWO Jiu Jitsu Tournaments.
5. MAINTAIN a weight of 195lbs from February through December.
6. Travel to Arizona with my family to see my sister and brother-in-law
7. Travel to Florida with my family to see my parents.
8. Payoff my American Express Card. (See #2)
9. CONTINUE to Exercise 5 times a week - at the gym, DDPYOGA, or on the jiu jitsu mats.
10. Make an impact on someone's life - listener, student, or complete stranger.
Check out the 6-Part Interview that I did with DIAMOND DALLAS PAGE in our ON DEMAND
Well I'm looking to knock these out and if I can get some help, why not take it. THREE-TIME WCW HEAVY WEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD, DIAMOND DALLAS PAGE is teaming up with me!
I ordered up DDPYOGA as a ZERO-IMPACT workout that I could add to my exercise routine of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and lifting at Gold's Gym Express that I could do at home.
I shot a message to DDP on TWITTER, thinking that the account was run by a staff member, and shared my story and that I was looking forward to the program. I received a message asking for my phone number and on New Year's Eve I got a call from DDP and he wanted to see if I had any interest in giving away Five Level 1 Packages to listeners that wanted me to help motivate them!
Check out the video of DDP
Check out the video of Arthur who simply wanted to lose 50 pounds so he could get a knee operation. He never needed the operation after losing the weight!
So create your YOUTUBE Video telling me why you should score a DDP PRIZE Package - LEVEL 1 DVDS (Five) and a Program Guide and Coaching from Diamond Dallas Page!.